Exorder is a tactical turn-based game akin to the Advance Wars series, the Ancient Empires series and the X-COM series. It features a singleplayer campaign and a local and online multiplayer modes.
- Genre: turn based strategy
- Premiere: Q2 2018
- Platforms: PC, mobile, Switch
For the glory of the Cerulean Queen, a new patch has been prepared. It includes a new map – Skirmish07 “Last Living Souls”:
– We refined the layouts of Skirmish02 “Lakelands”, Skirmish04 “Rhinestone Forest” and Skirmish05 “Starshine Temple” maps.
– We removed 2 vs 2 map Skirmish03 “Damon’s Stronghold” from matchmaking. It’s only available in custom games.
– We added a warning that the game is being played in offline mode.
– The turns in matchmaking battles have now a 2 minute time limit. Think fast about your next move!
– Steam username is set as a nickname used during battles. You can change it in the settings menu.
– We added a new matchmaking map filter. Two players will never be matched on 4 player maps.
– Bug fixes (mostly achievement related).
– Minor visual improvements.
Enjoy your battles with Exorder!