Rig or Skill: PC Brawl is a not-so-serious take on games based on ‘who’s got the better PC’ rivalry, that fuels the gaming industry for years. Developers were inspired by internet culture. The game is free-2-play and it’s inspired by Brawlhalla. It will feature full multiplayer, challenge and free-play modes.
- Genre: arcade
- Premiere: Q1 2018
- Platforms: PC, mobile
As you already know, some superior AI’s tried to fight back with our brave players, so they won’t be able to get ready for the apocalypse. Thank you for all the feedback regarding the issue. It’s thanks to you, that we could react as fast as we did. The first patch to Rig or Skill is live now!
Here’s the change log:
1. We changed how the game renders some assets in the shop. Optimization galore!
2. The game no longer tries to overpower your rig by squeezing literally hundreds of FPS. It’s solid 60 now, so everything should work as smooth as butter.
3. The polish text scales a lot better.
4. Minor text changes.
5. The bugs in the tutorial mode are gone. Tutor yourself as much as you wish. You need to be prepared for the rise of rogue AI.
6. The social buttons finally allow you to get social with your friends!
We hope you’ll enjoy the game much more now, and we’re looking forward for more feedback.
Don’t Bite Devs